The Stations of the Cross have been lovingly restored. They are made from terracotta by the German artist Matthias Zens (1839-1921) who lived and worked mainly in Ghent. Each has been stripped of over a hundred years of dust, polish and lacquer and repainted. Some have needed renovation and restoration. The wooden frames have been stripped and re-varnished and each now has a wooden cross with the station number.
The donation is for the removal, restoration and rehanging of one of them. This donation may be made for a particular intention.
Returned and re-hung on 3rd March 2021