Moving and installing a new Chancel Organ
Open Diapason 8
Lieblich Gedact 8
Harmonic Flute 4
Swell to Pedal, Swell to Great and Great to Pedal
In April 2013 a two manual mechanical action organ built by Bishop and Son in 1881 became available from a redundant Church in Hereford. After successful negotiations it was dismantled and transported to Precious Blood in August 2013 and is now being restored and installed in the south transept.